1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Reduced! Let's make a deal. Panasonic LX3. Spare Battery, 8 GIG SDHC

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Alanroseman, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Hi Folks,

Reduced. Let's make a deal!

Perfectly nice Lumix LX3.

Got this for the wife, she wants more Zoooooom. She really doesn't care about the great Leica lens, all the wonderful reviews, and what a terrific photographers camera this is. She doesn't even care that it shoots RAW. She wants another P&S with some reach like he ZS3. (Thanks Kevin)

She loved the Oly - ZS3. I'm so clever that I gave that to my daughter, and upgraded Michelle to the LX3. I loved loved loved it, her not so much.

I'll swap this for a P&S of equal value and build quality it'll have to be a little better than a ZS3 for example..

Or sell for $245. with the extra battery and 8 GIG card.

If we swap, we can just keep our original memory card and swap cameras.

The LX3 has a screen protector over the LCD, the protector has wear and use scratches on it, but the LCD has been covered since new. I bought it from the original owner when he upgraded to an ยต43 camera.

In the Box:

Everything that came with the camera - software etc.
    A spare battery.
    8 GIG SDHC - Toshiba memory card

P1030989_-_Version_2.

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    I have a Sony HX1. Dunno if it's anything like what she's looking for, especially because it's not very compact. But boy does it reach. I might be open to a trade...

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Glad to see she like the ZS3 :biggrin:

4. Alanroseman

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Liked... she "liked" the ZS3. I ever so foolishly tried to improve on happy..

5. Alanroseman

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Nobody wants to upgrade their P&S to a "Serious Compact"?

6. Alanroseman

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Bump. Price Reduced... let's make a deal

Keep me away from Flea Bay.....

Swap me you nice compact P&S for my wife's LX3..

7. lx3_fan

lx3_fan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 29, 2011
    LX3

My beloved LX3 fell off it's mount in the wind on top of Airport Mesa, Sedona two nights ago, beginning of 1 day trip to this magical place. I have an extra battery, many SD cards. KEH told me it would be $100 repair plus parts. The lens assembly mechanism is dented and broken. I am in utter despair. What do you propose as a reasonable price for body alone? A lot of research went into this selection in the first place over two years ago. I may consider fixing it versus throwing it out, I love the camera that much, in spite of the lack of zoom. Thanks.

8. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Have absolutely mint legendary Fuji Finepix F30. That wonderful sensor, colors, sensitivity...Small and cute. I know not equal but if interested we can work something out.