Recommended Full Body Cases for the E-P3?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by mattchew008, Feb 17, 2012.

1. mattchew008

mattchew008 New to Mu-43

May 20, 2011
    Hi all, I've just purchased a new E-P3 and was wondering if the E-P3 owners had a recommended full body case?

I've taken a look and the only decent one seems to be:

KAZA Full Body Case E-P3 COMBO set: Olympus Pen E-P3 Full Case [Italy COW Leather] + Strap - Kaza

Anyone else with any recommendations?
    I've seen the Gariz half body case which looks great, but would like something to cover the entire body so it won't get scratched.

2. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    That's a good looking case. If you want you want a full case like that, there aren't a lot of good options, there are plenty of 1/2 cases though.

I was going to suggest Gariz- mainly because they have a battery door, so you can take the card out without having to unscrew the case from the body every time you want to change the battery//remove the card.

3. ean10775

ean10775 Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 31, 2011
    Cleveland, Ohio
  4. mattchew008

mattchew008 New to Mu-43

May 20, 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    For those who use 1/2 body cases, no fears of scratching the top of the camera or the body of the lens?
  5. mattchew008

mattchew008 New to Mu-43

May 20, 2011
    I've just come up with a funny option.
    Do you think a Gariz half case would work, and buy this and only use the full body wrap??

GF2 : Panasonic GF2 leather full case - Kaza

This should fit, should it NOT!?
    The full body case is open on the sides, so the length of the camera wouldn't effect the fit.

Anyone with one of these could test on an E-P3?