COMPLETED Really Right Stuff (RRS) Grip and Plate for OM-D EM-5 | Location: US / MA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Y2K, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Really Right Stuff (RRS) Grip and Plate for OM-D EM-5
    </br>Prices</br> $120 SOLD
    </br>Location</br> US / MA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have a like new RRS BOEM5-G Grip and BOEM5 Plate for Olympus OM-D. I bought it a couple of month ago but shortly after I got a good deal on OEM grip so one of them needs to go. I really like this RRS grip because it is very comfortable yet a bit more compact, no need to remove it to change the battery, bottom plate is Arca Swiss compatible with any arca swiss type tripods/ballheads/plates, and you can add an optional RRS L-Plate later for vertical mount as well. However, I decided that having an extra battery in the grip and an extra shutter button is more important to me so I decided to keep the OEM grip after all. If you are familiar with Really Right Stuff products you know that they are top notch and built like a tank. RRS is always high quality and will outlast your equipment. It is rock solid all metal construction (yet very light) with nice finish and fits OM-D like a glove. Grip is removable and attaches to the bottom plate with two hidden screws at the bottom.

Includes the stopper screw and allen keys as well as papers. Price if ordered from RRS is $130 - $135 shipped. I am asking $120 shipped and PayPaled (fees included).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> FREE
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> Some here, POTN: Y2K, eBay: ykamenet
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    If someone is interested in the BOEM5 bottom plate only (arca swiss compatible) let me know and I can split it since someone is interested in the grip separately. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.