Really good experience making photobook

Discussion in 'Printing' started by docfox, Nov 8, 2011.

1. docfox

docfox Mu-43 Regular

Mar 26, 2011
    Hatfield, PA
    I recently made a photobook with MyPublisher (my fourth with them), the first with a photo cover (I had previously chosen linen-with-photo window and paper-wrap options). For this book (Carl's Corvettes) I chose their matte (rather than glossy) photo cover finish (no cost) option and I really like the result.
    covers LoRes.

I ordered two books on their recent 2-for-price of 1 special. When my book(s) arrived, I was delighted to find each was accompanied by a $20 gift card and a gift certificate for 10 Holiday cards!
    package LoRes.

My books were really first rate in all regards save the placement of a text box on one page. (This was my shake-down cruise with their version 7.0 software.) I followed the directions on the "Our return policy" card that also accompanied each book. Within 72 hours, I received an E-mail instructing me to resubmit the book (after making their recommended manual corrections) and giving me a code number for a free re-print with expidited shipping! I wasn't even asked to return the flawed books. Now that is CLASS TREATMENT OF A CUSTOMER and the reason I will return to MyPublisher for all of my book needs!

cover & return LoRes.

These are nice people who treat their customers like valued friends. They deserve our support!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. sinpig

sinpig Mu-43 Regular

Sep 2, 2010
    Superior, WI
    It's fantastic to hear you had a great experience with My Publisher. At the moment I'm waiting for the arrival of my own book from the same printing service!

I've had researched every photo book making service and have not been really impressed up until now, so I'm hoping this will blow me away.

If you don't mind me asking, how's the quality of the paper? and most importantly how's the quality of the pictures? did they auto "fix" them? how's the color quality?

3. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    I have made photobooks with a lot of companies and I've also been very impressed with MY Publisher!