[FS] Raynox DCR-250, Marumi 58mm CPL, B+W 58mm grad ND, Cullman monofix monopod| Location: USA | Ships: W

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Sanpaku, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Sanpaku

Sanpaku Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 24, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Raynox DCR-250, Marumi 58mm CPL, B+W 58mm grad ND, Cullman monofix monopod
    </br>Prices
    Raynox DCR-250 Close-Up Lens $55 obo
    Marumi 58mm DHG Super Circular PL.D Filter $40 obo
    B+W 58mm 502 Grad ND 0.6-4X filter $25 obo
    Cullman monofix monopod with mini ballhead. $30 obo
    BBP DSLR Camera Insert. $19 obo
    Aftermarket RM-UC1 remote shutter release. $4 obo
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> I made a few purchasing mistakes in my first months as a mu43 camera owner. And now I must clear my bag to make room for more.

$5 for USPS shipping (any number of items) to US. Somewhat more for shipping elsewhere.

r77mep.

Raynox DCR-250 Macro/Close-Up Lens w/ 52-49 step-down ring and cap. Paid $68, would like $55 obo.

This two element achromatic diopter is a popular choice for adding macro abilities to other lenses. I'm including the 52-49mm step down ring (and matching push on cap) that I used to mate the DCR-250 to a Panasonic 45-200 lens.

Why am I selling? I'm now the happy owner of an Olympus 60mm macro.

dg1amp.

Marumi 58mm DHG Super Circular PL.D Filter
    Paid $49, would like $40 obo.

This multicoated circular polarizer ranked #1 in a test of nearly every CPL on the market.

Why am I selling? I love the vivid blue skies from this filter, but my cheap linear polarizer still does a better job of cutting reflections off glass and water.

adjds6.

B+W 58mm 502 Graduated Neutral Density 0.6-4X Filter
    Paid $42, would like $25 obo.

Why am I selling? This filter is a bit TOO gradual for my landcape/sunset shots, but this may be just the ticket for others.

i4lk7c.

Cullman Monofix monopod with mini ballhead
    Paid $46, would like $30 obo.

German engineered, Taiwanese made chromed steel monopod that expands instantly like a TV antenna or collapsing pointer and locks in place. Open the lock and the whole thing collapsed just as quickly with a tap on the ground. Its one of the smallest (12" folded), lightest (10.5 oz) monopods with heads out there. I've found it locks well in ranges between 48" and 56", as well as between folded and 20" (beltpod), but cannot lock height between 20" and 48" for seated camera stabilization. See this B&H Photo page for specifications and reviews.

Why am I selling? I've discovered the OM-D's IBIS makes monopods unneccessary for exposures under 1/4 second, and above that I want a tripod. Which I now have to pay for.

25tw1gz.

BBP DSLR Camera Insert
    Paid $29, would like $19 or best offer

A lightweight, padded, and very orange ripstop nylon insert (4.5 x 13 x 9 inches, 8 ounces) designed to turn any messenger bag into a camera bag. See this Amazon page for reviews

Why am I selling? Its too large for my m 4/3 kit, and I discovered I don't like carrying my kit in my oversized shoulder bag. I bought a Lowepro waist belt instead.

zx8dvt.

Aftermarket RM-UC1 remote shutter release
    Paid $6, would like $4 or best offer

Olympus wants $56.99 for their RM-UC1 remote shutter release. This Chinese knockoff works identically (including a button lock for bulb exposures) on both my E-M5 and XZ-1, and cost me $5.99. See this Amazon page for reviews.

Why am I selling? I accidentally bought two.

These items are no longer available:
    Panasonic 45-200mm f/4-5.6 lens. SOLD.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $5
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: darrylsroy
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Sanpaku

Sanpaku Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 24, 2012
    Bump (the Pany 45-200 sold, and I changed the title to better reflect what's left).

3. gs94121

gs94121 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Sep 6, 2011
    Left PM twice to your inbox...and no avail from you !!