1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Rakuten: 15% off (max $60) site wide (Adorama, Cameta, Beach, Focus Camera)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Jan 20, 2019.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Rakuten offers 15% off (max $60) with coupon code "save15"

There are several authorized dealers on Rakuten, including Adorama, Beach Camera, Cameta, and Focus Camera. For example, that makes the Sigma 56mm f1.4 from Focus Camera $479 - $60 = $419. Other Sigma lenses (16mm, 30mm, etc) are also available. Rakuten also sells SSDs, which are useful for speeding up computer booting and photo/video editing.

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/focus-camera/product/351963/

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. davidzvi

davidzvi Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Hard to pass up the 56mm for $419 new, thanks (I think). :thumbsup:

3. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    LOL. I'm a member of another forum, which also involves an expensive hobby, and their greeting is "welcome to the forum, sorry about your wallet". I think that greeting also applies to this forum. :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.