1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Radar

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Robert Watcher, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Clinton - the town I live in - is known as Canada's home of radar and has a huge radar antenna in the downtown due to its association with RCAF Station Clinton during World War II. For historical value, it is interesting - but many including myself - find it kind of an eye sore. So I have neglected taking any images. Well, I aimed my camera at different angles and details and find these 2 images are not so obvious as to what the structure is - - - the second reminding me of a huge sail in the sky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Awesome!!!

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Interesting - the second truly does resemble a sail. I like the B&W treatment.

4. This is a normal photographic rendering that you would see of the structure when visitors grab their snapshots:

[​IMG]

5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    I definitely prefer the B&W. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.