Quick OM-D video test - DIY Dual lens caps

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by darosk, Jun 11, 2013.

1. darosk

darosk Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 17, 2013
    Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
    Daros
    This is really just a test of the OM-D, I haven't shot video with it yet until today. IQ looks great to my eyes. I shot at highest quality 1080p and resized to 720p to make the filesize a little smaller.

Shot on the P14 lens.

A 2 minute look at making a dual/double lens cap. I came across this on this forum and other forums as well, decided to make one for myself and I really like it so far.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzeKIvPb8hE]DIY Dual lens cap / double lens cap - YouTube[/ame]

2. klee

klee Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 20, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Kevin
    the first thing that came to my mind was that it would make changing lenses easier.

3. darosk

darosk Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 17, 2013
    Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
    Daros
    I guess it could, though to be honest the thought hadn't really crossed my mind :smile:

I mainly wanted to try it out because I started noticing large dents in the plastic body of my Oly 45 when it was in the bag with the 75 - and it works perfectly for preventing that.

I guess it's also great if you have a partitioned area that's taller than it's wide - I imagine it would be helpful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.