1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Quick intro from a newbie....

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by vidiot72, Aug 12, 2011.

1. vidiot72

vidiot72 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 11, 2011
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Hey guys I just thought I would introduce myself. I'm completely new to the format but I have been a videographer for most of my adult life. I just picked up a G2 about 3 weeks ago. Of course, I would have rather had a GH but the G was a good start. Coming from a video snob I have been really...REALLY impressed with the HD video functions in the camera. I'm a bit of a photoshop tweaker too. Here is a shot from Dulles airport that I snapped the day after I got it. I did a tilt shift effect.
    I'm pretty excited about the new camera and learning more about all that it can do.:thumbup:
    6008392283_beec808963.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

tram2 by vidiot72, on Flickr

2. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    I really like the way you edited that photo, it turned out awesome. Welcome to the forum, don't worry there's no hazing. :) 

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 App

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome to the forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.