1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Questions on Ordering at the Olympus website

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Darthpnoy88, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Darthpnoy88

Darthpnoy88 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 27, 2012
    California
    I recently placed an order at the Olympus website for there refurbished lens which was the 45mm F1.8 usually how long does Olympus take before they ship out your order I ordered the lens during the early Tuesday morning around 1 AM and chose free shipping. Some feedback and prior experience from folks that have bought stuff from the site would be appreciated.

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    I ordered an Olympus messenger bag for my EM-5 on 6/28/12 and it arrived in less than a week. I paid for the "ground" shipping option, but Olympus may have used a different shipping method considering the fast delivery. (My records show a delivery of 7/2/12, which is also when I posted a review of the bag on the forum).

On the other hand I ordered a 15mm body cap lens from Olympus, they showed it as 'complete' - but it never actually shipped. I had to cancel and order from another vendor due to the item being back ordered by Olympus.

Since they list the refurb'd 45mm as 'in stock' I should think that you'll get it relatively quickly, even with the 'free shipping' option.

HTH

Regards,

Jim