Questions on boudoir and nude photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Leppek

Mu-43 Regular
Hey all,

I’ve recently began working on a photo series that combines boudoir and light painting with live composite.

I’d like to share the process and some of the resulting images, but I’m not sure if boudoir or nude images are allowed on this site. I wasn’t able to find any community rules on the mobile app either. Does anyone have insight on this? Thanks!

WT21

Super Moderator
https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms/

Scroll to the bottom on the web page and click on "Terms and Rules" (I'd have to see where it shows on the mobile version - not sure)

Rule 8 would apply:
Nudity and sexually explicit images are not allowed. Basically the goal is for the content to be appropriate for all ages of readers in all of the countries from which we have a substantial readership. We also want the forums to be a place where all of our members can feel comfortable to participate.

You could certainly have people in non-sexual poses and talk about lighting, etc. They would need to be clothed, though it doesn't have to be a nun's habit.

Last edited:

Matt Leppek

Mu-43 Regular
Really appreciate the reply! We have lots of poses, only some are fully nude. There are a few gray areas that I’d like clarification on if possible.

One pose in particular is topless but taken from behind, so we only see the models bare back. It’s suggestive, but not nudity. I’m not sure if this would be considered sexually explicit or not for rule 8.

There’s also images of the model using her arm as a bra, no nipple exposed. Would this count as sexually explicit and violate rule 8?

What is a good definition for sexually explicit? To me this sounds like exposed genitals/nipples, so I just want to be clear on terminology!

I wouldn’t mind putting together a gallery for mod approval before making a post. I just don’t want to waste time creating a post that will be removed because I was ignorant to where the line is drawn on forum rules.

Again I really appreciate your help on this!

Amin Sabet

Administrator
There are a few gray areas that I’d like clarification on if possible.
If in doubt or "gray area", please do not post them on this site. Note again the site rules which spell out the spirit of this request:

Basically the goal is for the content to be appropriate for all ages of readers in all of the countries from which we have a substantial readership. We also want the forums to be a place where all of our members can feel comfortable to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom