1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Questions about purchasing Photography CC subscription

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by Replytoken, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    B&H is currently selling the Photography CC 12-month subscription with a $25 e-gift card included. My questions are how long can you hold a purchased download/activation card before using it without it being invalid, and how many can you activate at one time? For example, if I purchase three, can I activate two at once to push out my renewal 2 years, and can I then activate the third one two years later just before the subscription expires? I am not certain if Adobe treats these like gift cards that are good forever, of if there is a set expiration date and a limit on how many can be cashed in at one time. Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Ken

2. Toddster

Toddster Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Florida
    Todd Cleaver
    I'm interested in an answer to this also. Let's see if this bump helps.

3. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    What did B&H say when you asked them?

4. ArizonaMike

ArizonaMike Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 19, 2018
    Arizona, USA
    The sale seems to have disappeared very quickly. I just checked their site and found nothing about it.

• Sad Sad x 1
  5. runner girl

runner girl Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Nov 26, 2011
    You can activate any/all together. I did that last year with an Amazon deal. They usually have them around Black Friday...

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    I thought the sale was until next Monday. I've been taking care of my beloved who is under the weather this past week so I did not get a chance to act while I should have. Easy come, easy go.

--Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.