1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Question: Freehands Stretch Women's Gloves

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by twokatmew, Nov 12, 2013.

1. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    I have a question about these gloves that arrived yesterday:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/908929-REG/Freehands_11122ls_Stretch_Ladies_Glove_S.html

There doesn't seem to be enough of an overlap, so that the glove on the index finger and thumb (both hands) partially pops out from under the fold-back tips, so I can see my fingers inside. This doesn't bode well for keeping my hands warm when wearing the gloves outdoors. Anyway, I had to cut the clear plastic doodad holding the gloves together just so I could try them on both hands at the same time. I've painstakingly tucked the glove under the finger and thumb tips and made fists hoping to find that no glove pops out from under the tips (exposing my skin) when I open my fists, but no joy. It doesn't take much movement at all to expose my fingers. They seem like really nice gloves, and I'd like to keep them ... as long as once worn in, the glove material stays under the fold-back tips. I'm skeptical though, and I'd rather not waste $30 on gloves I can't wear.

I'm wondering if I've received a defective pair, but it seems unlikely, as both thumb and index finger on both gloves suffer from this problem. The fold-back tips just need to come further down over the glove fingers and thumbs. Anyway, just looking for some feedback before I pack the gloves up and return them. :crying:

Thx!

2. Chuck-B&H

Chuck-B&H Sponsor

Apr 28, 2012
    Hello,

Fit is something I cannot advise you on, I am sorry. I personally wear all my clothing loose while someone else prefers it snug. If you are not happy, I would suggest returning them as we would not want you to keep something you were not happy with. I regret I could not be more helpful.

3. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Thanks Chuck. The gloves fit well otherwise, and the fingers are actually a little long on me, so it's most likely not a great design or a defective pair. Regardless, I've already got my RMA, so I'll be returning them tomorrow. Thanks for your help! :smile: