Question about Nikon teleconverters.

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Phocal, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Phocal

Phocal Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 3, 2014
    Houston
    l

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. dwig

dwig Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 26, 2010
    Key West FL
    There is absolutely no difference between Ai and Ai-s when it comes to adapting lenses to other mounts when the adapters don't translate any of the lens' meter coupling and auto diaphram functions (e.g. adapting to m43, Fuji-X...). The difference only impacts Nikon bodies that support mechanically coupled Shutter Priority and Program exposure modes and involves the addition of a tab signaling the lens' maximum aperture in addition to the releative-aperture tab shared with Ai lenses along with the standard auito-diaphram stopdown pin common to all Auto Nikkors since 1959.

If memory holds, there is no optical difference between the TC-200 and the TC-201.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Phocal

Jan 3, 2014
    Houston
    l

4. Screamin Scott

Screamin Scott Mu-43 Regular

Jan 13, 2014
    Atlanta Ga. Metro

If you haven't used it already, you will love that Dine lens. I have had one for years (Nikon mount) & most of the macros in my Flickr stream are with that lens. I also use the Dine ring/point light (Sunpack version) with it. I got them from my Father-In-Law (a retired Dentist)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Phocal

Jan 3, 2014
    Houston
    l

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.