1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Quality printer in Australia

Discussion in 'Printing' started by nickthetasmaniac, May 6, 2013.

1. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 11, 2011
    Hi everyone, a question for our Australian members.

Can anyone recommend a local outfit doing quality prints? Someone in Tassie would be ideal but nation wide would be fine as long as I can send them a file...

I've had a few attempts at printing with some local businesses in Launceston and found the results pretty disappointing to be honest.

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. oto02

oto02 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2012
    Melbourne, VICTORIA, AU
    Flo
    Mate,

As you I was dissapointed about the quality on prints (PhotoBooks) here down under.
    Normally I order my print jobs in US (Adoramapix) and I'm pleased with the quality. Takes about one week to have them done - which I find quicker than If I'd order locally. It's true you pay the shipping extra, but if you bundle a few jobs together, it's reasonable.

I'd be curios to see what others say about the local printers.

Cheers

3. DownUnderDog

DownUnderDog Mu-43 Regular

I use Snapfish

Hi Guys,
    For everyday prints, Canvas Prints, and just the one photobook I use Snapfish. Other photo printers I have tried, always provide different colour to what I see on my screen. Snapfish always reproduce faithfully. Of course they only operate by internet. When I ran a professional studio we always used Nulab in Melbourne. Individual people can't get access to this service.
    Cheers
    DUD