Quality m 4/3 to Pentax K adapters ?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Dave Reynell, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Dave Reynell

Dave Reynell Guest

I do have an adapter, but it doesn't offer a snug fit (slight lateral movement) and the usual problems with infinity focussing. I know of Novoflex, which seem to be the number one choice when it comes to quality. BUT they are expensive.

If need be, I shall consider one but can anyone make other suggestions ? - Quality (obviously) is important.

2. Petrochemist

Petrochemist Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 21, 2013
    N Essex, UK
    Mine are all relatively cheap ones, where I think there tends to be considerable sample to sample variation. However more recently I've been using EOS adapters (one focal reducing & one extending helicoid) with a EOS-PK adapter (& a EOS-OM adapter) no problems with a loose fit on any of these.

I have also tried a Sony A adapter but found the length on that 0.25mm sort of the calculated value based on internet flange distances. With a 10mm lens this makes it difficult to focus as close as infinity...
  3. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    I prefer the ones without he aperture ring control. I use old M and FA lenses with them. Much more solid than the ones with aperture ring control because there are fewer parts and thus fewer parts to screw up and fewer tolerances to add up.