1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Quality 52, 58mm Filters, 58mm Close-up Lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by oldracer, Apr 1, 2012.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    These items are from a CraigsList package that I bought because I wanted some of the other things in it. They appear to be in excellent condition but I have not photographed with them.
    These should work on many M43 cameras, possibly with a step-down ring.
    • 58mm Hoya “HMC” Multicoated Close-Up Lenses, #1, #2, #3.
    • “Romar” 58mm Linear Polarizing Filter with rotating element. I don’t think this one is multicoated.
    • Cokin “A” Size Filter Holder with 52mm adapter ring. Adapter rings for other sizes up to 62mm are readily available
    • Cokin A082 DIffuser #1 67mm square filter for “A” holder. This is an uncolored soft-focus filter. Cokin describes these as “Set of two metallized films with different and variable colours to create a romantic diffusion.”
    • Cokin A083 DIffuser #2 67mm square filter for “A” holder. A slightly softer filter than the #1.
    • Cokin A060 Incolor #1 67mm square filter for “A” holder. This is an uncolored soft-focus filter with a clear spot in the center, allowing a subject to be in focus while the background is soft. The amount of diffusion off-center appears to be more than the plain A083 filter.

If you've ever wanted to play around with macro work or with soft-focus portraiture, here's a cheap opportunity.

The three Cokin filters are marked “Made in France.” All filters are in individual protective plastic cases.

As a reference, B&H sells a similar kit of three Hoya close-up lenses (#1, #2, #4) for $60. B&H sells a Cokin kit comprising the “A” holder, the A083, the A082 and an A820 diffuser for $45. So, bought new and ignoring the polarizer, this stuff would be around $100.

Let’s have some fun: Price is $50 less the April date on which you buy and pay for them, down to $30. So buy on April 2, the price is $48. Buy on the 15th, it’s $35. Buy on April 20 or later the price is $30.

Price includes first-class mail shipping in the US, add $2 for PayPal or, better, send me a money order or check. I prefer not to do business with PayPal.

2. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Price creeping up on that $30 point!