1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

QR plate for the E-PL1

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Rider, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Rider

Rider Mu-43 Regular

Oct 14, 2010
    Has anyone found a Quick Release plate for the E-PL1? Acratech makes one that's supposed to fit P1, P2 and PL1, so I don't know how custom it is, and it's pricy at $40. Was wondering if there is anything else out there. Kirk and Really Right Stuff don't have one.

2. Adubo

Adubo SithLord Subscribing Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    Theres a lot of them on ebay.

OT: have you seen the attacheable grip forthe ep-1? Looks neaaat!

3. marlof

marlof Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Jun 18, 2010
    The Netherlands
    I bought the Really Right Stuff plate for my E-1, and have it fitted now to the E-PL1. It is larger than either camera base, so sticks out a bit in front, below the lens. With the Really Right Stuff lettering to the backside, the attached plate doesn't hinder opening the battery/SD card door.

4. Rider

Rider Mu-43 Regular

Oct 14, 2010
    I got the Acratech version. It's slightly curved at the back and fits very nicely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.