Provincetown, MA

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by zettapixel, Sep 5, 2011.

1. zettapixel

zettapixel Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    NY
    We spent just one day there on our trip, specifically for whale watching (some photos here). My first time in Cape Cod... nice, picturesque place.

Of course, picturesqueness in Provincetown can go far, but were not there for arts or shopping.

p123823654-3.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    I've been there so many times . . . used to spend summers in Wellfleet. I know and love all those places, so I really appreciated those images. Love the processing too, especially #2 and the mushroom.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice set of images, thanks for posting. Love the expanse of #2

• Like Like x 1
  4. zettapixel

zettapixel Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    NY
    Thank you.
    #2 was from the top of Pilgrim Monument - the windiest place I've been in a long time.

5. zettapixel

zettapixel Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    NY
    Thank you. I haven't seen so many mushrooms since I was a child in Belarus. That was shot with Konica 57/1.4.
    How was Wellfleet? Did you own a house there or stayed in a hotel?

6. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    We still do own a house, though I haven't been there in years. Wellfleet is wonderful, as you probably know--the Cape is so narrow there you're never more than about a mile from salt water, and the interior is dotted with wonderful freshwater ponds, a remnant from the ice age.

I may have to go back sometime!

• Like Like x 1