Protests and Rallies

John M Flores

Super Moderator
If you attend protest and rallies and other events, please share them here and note the occasion.

Out of respect for the forum and its rules, let's stay away from political discussion. Just post photos and let them speak for themselves.

Last edited:

John M Flores

Super Moderator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

John M Flores

Super Moderator

Rick Waldroup

Mu-43 Veteran
Women's March For Unity - Fort Worth, Texas - January 21, 2017

The organizers expected 2,000 or less. 10,000 protesters turned out for the march.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Melissa
Women's March 2017, in Denver, CO. It's estimated that over 100,000 people (women, men, and children) attended the rally.

{ Women's March, Denver }
by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

{ A women's place is in the resistance } by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

More regulated than...

{ Cards FOR Humanity }

Untitled

{ We the People (all all ages) }

{ tags of hope } by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

Taken with Oly E-M1 + 17/1.8 and Oly E-M5 + 45/1.8

I did not share some of the more controversial signs. Feel free to view my Flickr album for all the images I took that day: 2017 January Women's March

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
I did not share some of the more controversial signs. Feel free to view my Flickr album for all the images I took that day: 2017 January Women's March
@Web-Betty Just curious, did your album get a lot of views? The views of my march photos went through the roof on Sunday and Monday. I don't normally pay any attention to my stats, but these were off the charts. Was wondering if others who posted had the same reaction.

--Ken

bigboysdad

Mu-43 All-Pro
This forum as well as other forums have a 'no politics' policy, there's a reason for that and it's generally observed. I just sit in wonder, imagining the lengths to which that's really gonna be tested over the next 4 years.

dogs100

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Geoff
Women's March 2017, in Denver, CO. It's estimated that over 100,000 people (women, men, and children) attended the rally.

View attachment 505489
{ Women's March, Denver } by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

View attachment 505490{ A women's place is in the resistance } by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

View attachment 505491
More regulated than... by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

View attachment 505492
{ Cards FOR Humanity } by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

View attachment 505493
Untitled by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

View attachment 505494
{ We the People (all all ages) } by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

View attachment 505495{ tags of hope } by Melissa Johnson, on Flickr

Taken with Oly E-M1 + 17/1.8 and Oly E-M5 + 45/1.8

I think the b/w entitled 'strong men support strong women' on your Flickr feed is 'moving beyond words' ...

Real Name
Melissa
@Web-Betty Just curious, did your album get a lot of views? The views of my march photos went through the roof on Sunday and Monday. I don't normally pay any attention to my stats, but these were off the charts. Was wondering if others who posted had the same reaction.

--Ken
That particular album has received more views than normal, but I would attribute that to the fact that I shared it on Facebook. :)

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
That particular album has received more views than normal, but I would attribute that to the fact that I shared it on Facebook. :)
Thanks. While I have had a FB account for many years, I never use it. But, like in your case, the blog post was shared (by others) on FB. It certainly can drive a lot of attention.

--Ken

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom