Protecting my Honda from the Repo man

Real Name
Ken
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Ken
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
better make sure your brake hoses, etc. have not been chewed...
Hey thx for the heads up---never dawned on me. Will check under the car for leaks. Guess I'll have the wife take it for a spin---UMMMM! I'll follow her in her Nissan-------will keep a safe distance behind, just in case. I'm all heart.

relic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hey thx for the heads up---never dawned on me. Will check under the car for leaks. Guess I'll have the wife take it for a spin---UMMMM! I'll follow her in her Nissan-------will keep a safe distance behind, just in case. I'm all heart.
I don't mean to be alarmist, but it might be a good idea to take it to the dealer to make sure that all is well (they could've chewed through the brake lines sufficiently to weaken them but not right through. I think rats can do that as well as chew on the insulation of the wires.

Real Name
Ken
Forgot this menace ready to challenge Repo Man

Real Name
Ken
Repo man got a little to close----lost his pinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodents will chew on soybean-based wire insulation.
Yup... believe it... got a Honda CRV and apparently Honda uses hoses etc that are environmentally safer or something like that. Hey, I’m all for saving the environment but this move and another by a similar repo chewed my windshield washer hose connector and it cost me over $300 to fix! I’m guesses field mouse repo, chippy repo or one of the nasty red squirrel repo critters. Probably getting back at me for hoisting my bird feeders up high enough they they couldn’t reach them this winter.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom