ProShow - gimmick or not?

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by robbie36, Oct 13, 2012.

1. robbie36

robbie36 Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2010
    Bangkok
    rob collins
    I dont know if anyone knows this program - Proshow. It takes your photos and makes them into a video slideshow. I was massively excited about it at first (I might still be). It is incredibly easy to use, there is a plugin from Lightroom, it's very quick and the results are pretty 'cool' (possibly).

Here is my first attempt.

Sri Lanka October 2012 - Photodex

There is a web based version of the program - proshow web - which is free if limited to 15 photos if anyone wants to give it a try.

I just wonder though if it is a bit of a gimmick. I mean a bit like playing with the saturation slider for the first time. Does anyone use this program or one like it and find it useful.

2. F1L1P

F1L1P Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Europe
    It is one of the best slideshow softwares. Especially the "Producer" edition.

3. LEOR

LEOR Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 19, 2010
    Pickering, Ont Canada
    ProSho

In what way is Producer better than ProShow Gold?
    I have ProShow Gold

Cheers,
    Leo

4. F1L1P

F1L1P Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Europe
    Compare ProShow Products - Photodex

Above all, advanced editing layers and white label - :thumbup:

5. monchan

monchan Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 7, 2012
    Tottori City, Japan
    I`ve made some fantastic DVD`s with it. Everynow and then I make one up of the
    kids and send it home to my mum. She loves them. I didnt do anything fancy, just added some music and it`s as easy as that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.