1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Propac PB-960 battery power source | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pcrit, Jul 5, 2014.

1. pcrit

pcrit Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 18, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Propac PB-960 battery power source

Prices
    $150.00

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I just bought this brand new but have three others I like them so much, don't need this one. Brand new in box, charged and tested and works 100%- awesome battery that will power any flash!!!!

I get at least 12 hours or more of shooting with really fast recycle times, sells for $200 everywhere.

Godox Propac PB960 high performance external power pack provides two ports to independently output to two flashes at the same time. Powerful battery improves the working duration, greatly increases flash times and reduces recycling time. It is a necessary for news photography, wedding celebration, and outdoor portrait photography.

• Strong power: 4500mAh lithium battery, 1800 times flash at full power, AC charge only 3 hours.
    • Compact and portable: fashionable design and superior performance, with strap, convenient to carry and shooting.
    • Replaceable battery: the battery can be removed quickly and simply, a backup battery supports continuous shooting.
    • LED display: simple LED panel, full displays the remaining power and working state, with tips for low power or high temperature.
    • High speed recycling time: it takes only one second to charge Canon 580EX II, Nikon SB900, Sony F58AM flashes at maximum power.
    • Widely compatible: Compatible with different camera flashes from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Metz and Godox, simple by replacing the battery pack cable.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    $10

Handling time
    -

References
    Ebay - paulcrit

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. pcrit

pcrit Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 18, 2014
    Still available and brand new!!!!!!