Problem with white balance button

Miguel James

New to Mu-43
I've been using my Panasonic G85 for several months. Every time I've hit the WB button I've gotten the option to select from different white balance icons to set white balance. Suddenly when I hit the WB button I no longer see those white balance icons. Now I only have a slider with 5 steps of color temp (pls see pic). I think the camera is in AWB (auto white balance) mode, and I can't figure out how to get out of it. I've tried everything I can think of on the camera, searched online and searched the user manual with no luck. Thanks in advance for any advice.

IMAG0614.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
Looks like you have your mode dial in the Creative Control Position (the paint mixing board icon). See starting at page 79 in your manual and specifically on page 82 to see your screen shot in the manual.

Miguel James

New to Mu-43
PakkyT, thank you for your suggestion, but that's not the problem. I'm shooting in manual mode. It doesn't matter if I'm in M, M (motion picture), S, A or P mode. The problem persists.

WaltP

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Colorado, USA, Terra, Sol, W. Milky Way, 80905
That looks like the Filter Adjustment. Make sure you are not in a Filter mode. I would often end up turning on the filter mode when pulling up the on-screen tab menu. THe symbol on the left also looks like the Filter symbol and the "+" means it has been changed from the neutral (center) position.
Either a Filter mode or a Photo Style that has adjustable saturation?

Miguel James

New to Mu-43
That looks like the Filter Adjustment. Make sure you are not in a Filter mode. I would often end up turning on the filter mode when pulling up the on-screen tab menu. THe symbol on the left also looks like the Filter symbol and the "+" means it has been changed from the neutral (center) position.
Either a Filter mode or a Photo Style that has adjustable saturation?

That was the problem. Thanks very much for helping me figure it out!

Latest threads

Top Bottom