1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Pro M43 Fluid Head Tripod/Amateur Price

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oldracer, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Here is a high-quality, U.S. made, Davis & Sanford tripod with an absolutely silky fluid head. Just the right size for you M43 video guys, but works fine for still photography as well.

• All metal construction, including metal knurled leg lock sleeves
    • 41 1/2" high with column collapsed
    • 54 1/2" high with full column extension
    • just 21 1/2" long when folded
    • Column can be reversed
    • Quick-release system also permits use as standard 1/4"-20 platform
    • Weight 3 1/2#

Tripod is in excellent functional condition; no excuses and nothing to apologize for. Cosmetic condition shows some slight wear from storage and handling. (For example, the slight ring at the bottom of the column is from bumping against the leg clamp sleeves when the tripod is folded.)

Haven't heard of Davis and Sanford? Here is some boilerplate:

"Davis & Sanford, one of America’s oldest, most respected tripod manufacturers, has been a major force in the advancement of modern tripod design for nearly 80 years.

"The company grew out of the renowned Davis & Sanford Photo Studio on Fifth Avenue in New York. Founded in 1892 it catered to members of New York’s high society, including such notables as Andrew Carnegie. In 1930, Davis & Sanford was re-established as a tripod manufacturer specializing in super-rigid, lightweight metal tripods that set a standard for the industry. That spirit of functional excellence, technical innovation, and outstanding value continues today, with the latest line of Davis & Sanford tripods."

For $45 you can easily buy a Chinese-manufactured plastic and aluminum tripod that you'll be ashamed to be seen with. Or, for $45 plus shipping you can buy this high-quality item. Your choice!

(I am in the US. I'll ship internationally but I don't know that it would be cost-effective. Let me know your location and I'll get a USPS shipping quotation.)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Empireme

Empireme Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 25, 2011
    LA, CA
    Where are you located?

3. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Sorry. United States. I edited the post to add that info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.