1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Prices Reduced! For Sale: Olympus OM-D/ 4 Lenses/ Domke F2/ All Separate | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rick Waldroup, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D/ 4 Lenses/ Domke F2/ All Separate

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Just to let everyone know- the camera and lens kit has sold. Also, the Olympus 45mm 1.8 lens has sold. I have reduced the cost on the other two lenses available. Check them out below.

Up for sale are several items. They are:

1. Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera with the 12-50 zoom. Comes with box, original strap, clip on flash, three batteries- 1 original Olympus battery and 2 Wasabi batteries. Chargers for the Olympus battery and the Wasabi batteries. Has original CD with Olympus Viewer 2 and complete instruction manual. As an added bonus, there is a JB grip on the camera. The lens has a 52mm ProMaster UV haze filter and generic front and rear caps. The camera has only 4,363 shots on it and the lens is in excellent shape. Overall, the camera and lens are in excellent condition, showing only very slight cosmetic wear. The rear screen has had a screen protector since day one. Everything functions flawlessly on the camera and lens
    Price reduced from $450.00 to $400.00 plus $15.00 shipping to the lower 48 states USA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Panasonic Lumix 45-175mm Power Zoom X. This lens has been used exactly one time, to shoot my grandson's baseball playoff game. It is in mint condition. I simply do not use long zooms like this. This is a great lens- super small and light, a really nice lens. It also comes with a B&W F-Pro UV haze filter which has been on the lens since day one.
    Price has been reduced to 225.00 from my original asking price of $250.00. There is free shipping for this lens to the lower 48 states USA.

[​IMG]

3. Olympus 45mm 1.8 lens in excellent condition. It has the original front and rear caps. It has a Dasisee 37mm UV filter. There is also a generic lens hood (pictured) with cap. It comes with the original box, pouch, and paperwork. This lens was used sparingly, it really is in almost mint condition.
    $200.00 plus $10.00 shipping to the lower 48 states. This lens has been sold.

[​IMG]

Panasonic 14mm 2.5 Lens Plus the Wide Angle Conversion Lens
    I have the 14mm 2.5 lens plus the DMW-GWC1 wide angle conversion lens which effectively makes the 14mm into an 11mm lens (or 22mm in 35 equivalent terms). The 14mm has seen little use and comes with a B&W UV filter. The conversion lens was used exactly three times for architectural shoots. You will be amazed how sharp this conversion lens is. This is a great combo and priced to sell.
    Price reduced to $150.00 from the original asking price of $200.00. There will be a 10.00 shipping fee to the lower 48 states.

[​IMG]

Domke F2 RuggedWear Camera Bag
    This bag is approximately 1 1/2 years old and is in excellent condition. There are a few extras: I added the excellent "postman's pad" on the strap for a much more comfortable and secure grip, and I also added an extra 2-pocket insert in a addition to the regular 4-pocket insert that comes with the bag. This is a great bag at a great price.
    $75.00 plus $10.00 shipping to the lower 48 states.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The reason I am selling all of this great gear is because I am moving to another system. I take care of my cameras and lenses. Everything is priced to sell and you will not be disappointed.

I accept PayPal. I will ship by Priority Mail.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  2. smoothstones

smoothstones Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Apr 12, 2010
    Message sent for Olympus 45mm.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43

3. Rick Waldroup

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Sale pending on 45mm lens. The lens is sold.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  4. Youngjun

Youngjun Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 24, 2015
    USA
    Youngjun
    you mean OM-D E-M5 with 12-50mm zoom...

5. Rick Waldroup

Rating - 100%