1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS/FT] [Prices reduced] EP5, VF4, 12mm, 40-150mm, 300mm, Macro | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jmrf, Oct 1, 2014.

1. jmrf

jmrf New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Switching to the dark side sale!

Prices
    Olympus E-P5 + Leather Half Case: $450 SOLD
    Olympus VF4: $150 SOLD
    Olympus 12mm: $550 SOLD
    Olympus 45mm: $250 SOLD
    Olympus 40-150mm: $75 SOLD
    Panasonic 20mm v2: $275 SOLD
    Olympus FL-600R Flash: $175 SOLD
    Olympus Macro Adapter: $25
    Tokina 300mm Reflex: $125 SOLD
    Various Adapters: 1 free with any purchase. First come first served. Pentax K & Leica spoken for.

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    Pictures to be added tonight. I have decided to switch over to the Fuji-X system and can't afford to keep both. Therefor I am lamentably selling my beloved E-P5. I am open to trades for Fuji gear if anyone is switching this way. Here are some details:

Olympus E-P5: Silver version. Not a scratch on it and a very low shutter count. Has a screen protector installed and comes with the original box and accessories.

Leather Half Case: Genuine black leather half case with a door to access the battery and memory card. Brass screw fits flush so the camera can sit normally on a flat surface. Comes with a microfiber pouch.

Olympus VF4: Near mint, perfect optics, comes with it's original velvet pouch.

Olympus 12mm: Silver version in mint condition. You would be hard pressed to tell it was used. Comes with the Olympus metal hood ($70 value!), aftermarket metal lens cap, and aftermarket plastic pinch cap.

Olympus 45mm: Silver version, Optically perfect but has a few small cosmetic scuffs - nothing serious. Comes with original box and caps. Also included is an aftermarket hood.

Olympus 40-150mm: Silver version, virtually unused in mint condition. Includes box and original caps. It could be sold as new its so perfect.

Panasonic 20mm v2: Excellent condition, no box as it was part of a kit but it does include a Lumix pouch.

Olympus FL-600R Flash: Great flash, again in near brand new condition. Includes a flash diffuser, original box, original case & stand.

Olympus Macro Adapter: Never got around to using this one so it really is brand new. I used a friends quit a bit and it works surprisingly well with the 40-150mm as well as the 90mm but I never tried that combo myself. Comes with all the original packaging.
    [​IMG]

Tokina 300mm Reflex: Another mint example. I love this lens for its compact form. When you need reach but want to travel light this is really great. Built in contacts so the camera knows what's attached. All metal construction. Includes the original hood and box.

Various Adapters: A whole bunch of virtually unused M4/3 to T2 / Nikon F / Pentax K / Leica M39 / Leica M adapters
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Fine Print: I reserve the right to sell to anyone I prefer regardless of the order I receive requests in. Full price offers, fellow Canadians and people I have done business with in the past may be prioritized. Payment must be made within an hour after we have agreed on a sale or I may offer it to the next person in line. If there are special conditions we can always work something out, i'm an easy going guy.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Canada Post

Shipping charge
    US:$15 CAN:$10

Handling time
    72 Hours

References
    Here and Ebay (jmrf73)

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. joelmarineau

joelmarineau Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 27, 2013
    B├ęcancour, QC, Canada
    Joel Marineau
    Good luck James with your sale !

3. cd_photo

cd_photo New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 8, 2013
    PM-ed

4. jmrf

jmrf New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Thanks Joel! Pic's added and PM replied to.

5. jmrf

jmrf New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Bump

6. Markthies

Markthies New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 7, 2013
    Interested in the 20mm. Is $250 out of line and any chance you're in Winnipeg?

7. jmrf

jmrf New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Markthies, I replied via PM.

8. jmrf

jmrf New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Bump for price drop