COMPLETED Price slash - Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 3 batteries + Exp. Ship. | Location: USA MD | Ships: CONUS, AK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by JJP, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJP

JJP New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 28, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Price slash - Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 3 batteries + Exp. Ship.
    </br>Prices</br> $650 Paypal
    </br>Location</br> USA MD
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS, AK
    </br>Description</br> I've decided to move on from my OMD, and only the body remains from my kit. I have GREATLY slashed the price (around 100 cheaper than you'd get on eBay or Amazon), and will not go any further. You absolutely will not find a better deal than this!

The OM-D is in excellent, I'd say near-new condition, and clocks in at just over 5500 shutter count. I've taken a lot of care to keep it as pristine as possible. It has never been exposed to rain, snow, sand, or anything like that.

It comes with two extra third-party batteries and the appropriate charger, as well as the standard Olympus battery and all other associated accessories (box, charger, detachable flash, USB cable, CD, manual, etc).

It has no visible scratches or blemishes that I can see, although it's a tiny bit dusty in the pictures below.

If you're interested in seeing my feedback score on eBay, it can be found at username: pandaman2509

It is already securely packaged and will ship out within a few hours of payment clearing. Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail is free, on me! Any and all questions are welcome!

FAQ thus far:
    Q: Why are you selling the body?
    A: I've decided to move back up to Full Frame (long story) in the future, and for the time being I need the cash to help with some changes going on in my life right now. I guarantee that the body is 100% functional, if you're worried about that.

Q: Why are you cutting the price so much?
    A: Because quite frankly, I don't have several weeks to wait for this to sell, and I'm willing to accept a lower price if it means I get the money sooner, and I know the camera is at least going to someone who knows a thing or two about MFT cameras.

Q: Are the two extra batteries Olympus-compatible?
    A: They're 100% compatible with the camera itself, and I actually haven't noticed a difference in their performance vs the Olympus original battery, but they don't charge in the Olympus charger. Included is the charger that the two extra batteries use; it's similar in size to the Olympus charger but plugs right in instead of having a cable.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with tracking
    </br>Shipping charge</br> FREE!
    </br>Handling time</br> Within a few hours
    </br>References</br> eBay: pandaman2509
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.