COMPLETED Price Drop: Photo Clam PC-36NS Ball Head (Arca Swiss Compatible)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by twokatmew, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Finally decided that I don't use this fantastic ball head enough to warrant keeping it. I'm downsizing. :smile:

Up for your consideration is a very lightly used Photo Clam PC-36NS ball head. It and the tripod I'll be posting shortly have not gone past my front porch, so no weather save fresh air has touched either. There are a few marks on the bottom of the ball head, as I used the set screws to secure it to the plate. Also, there are a few light scratches on the silver-grey disc surrounding the friction control. When viewed at just the right angle in the right light, these latter scratches are quite visible. They're virtually imperceptible otherwise, and thus difficult to photograph. (I'm happy to attempt better photos by request.) :smile: I'm throwing in the small-wide OpTech snoot boot (in pristine condition) I use as a cover for the ball head.

I purchased the ball head in July 2010, and it comes with an 8-year warranty. I've no idea if it's transferable, but I'll include the bill of sale just in case. It works flawlessly, and operation is very smooth.

I figure this is a long shot, but if anyone would like to trade a Sirui C-10 ball head (prefer w/o plate but will take it if necessary), I'm happy to trade my PC-36NS for your Sirui C-10 + cash. How much cash depends on your C-10's condition and color. I prefer black but will definitely consider other colors. :smile:

Re feedback: On this site, my only feedback so far is as a buyer. I have both buyer and seller feedback at Pentaxforums and a long history as a seller (and buyer) on Ebay (see sig). Please message me at either site if you wish to verify my existence. :wink:

Asking $155 shipped in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail insured and with delivery confirmation. PayPal fees are included, and I ship to verified PayPal addresses only.

PC-36 specs from Adorama:
    Photo Clam Ball Head 1.4" with friction Control PCBH-PC36NS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kevwilfoto

kevwilfoto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 23, 2011
    Colorado
    I have one of these. An excellent buy for anyone needing a really solid ball head and doesn't want to pay for / can't afford the likes of a RRS BH-55 or Acratech.

• Like Like x 1
  3. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Bump ...

I also forgot to mention that I'm including the OpTech snoot boot I use as a cover for the ball head ... even when it's on the tripod in its case. :smile:

4. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Price dropped from $179 to $169 including insured shipping and PayPal fees.

5. blschaefer1

blschaefer1 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 31, 2012
    I have one of these as well. Simply a great ball head. Best quality for the money aviailble.

6. blschaefer1

blschaefer1 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 31, 2012
    I have one of these as well. Simply a great ball head. Best quality for the money aviailble.

7. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    So that's why no one's buying ... everybody owns one already! :wink: Thanks for the bump. :smile: Seriously, if anyone who's interested but thinks my price is too high, make me a (reasonable) offer. :biggrin:

8. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
  9. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012