• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Price Drop- Panasonic Lumix / Leica 100-400. Exc Condition!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price: $995 OBO

Panasonic Lumix / Leica 100-400
Item condition: 9+ Shows little signs of wear
Comes with box, front and rear caps, tripod foot, hood - everything that would come with a new lens is included.
Excellent condition! No dents, dings or scratches, no fungus or dust in lens.
I bought it for my trip last month to Kenya and did not bring it as I went with a different bit of kit. It's a great lens in
excellent condition. I just don't do enough wildlife photography to justify keeping it now.
PM for more details or additional pics. Fast Shipping!

User name: slowandsteady
Images for this listing: See below
Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method: USPS Shipping charge: Included Ships From: NH USA Ships to: CONUS
Handling time: I usually ship within 12-24 hours of payment
References: Slowandsteady on FredMiranda.com
Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price,
Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you buy it new or used?
I purchased it used on Fredmiranda.com in Jan 2019 from another reputable/established seller.
If I recall it is a mid 2018 model but I cannot swear to that. I have barely used it at all since my purchase.
It is a great combo with my EM1.2 and I am told pretty amazing with the Dual IS on a Lumix body.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom