Price drop on EM-1.ii?

Turbofrog

Mu-43 Legend
i have a em1.2 and the new sony a7iii. people are correct u cant compare them they are different animals, i like the features on the oly but the image quality suffers at the expense of those features, on the a7iii they actually got rid of some features for the sake of image qaulity, the newer models dont have the play memories section to load apps and such any more, both cameras have thier place but i am in agreeance with lots of people on here, the oly was in my mind wayyyyyy over priced at launch, i bought it at launch and i feel at 2400 canadian for the body it was wayyyyy to much,
it should have been around a 1500 canadian, price point, at 2400 i expected much more from it, yes firware has helped it but it took along time to get to that point and its better but my sony for the same price image wise blows it out of the water.
A7 III is 2600 loonies, plus tax, in my neck of the woods (which is admittedly 2000 loonies, plus tax, more than I've ever spent on a camera). Where did you find it cheaper?

genesimmons

Mu-43 Top Veteran
A7 III is 2600 loonies, plus tax, in my neck of the woods (which is admittedly 2000 loonies, plus tax, more than I've ever spent on a camera). Where did you find it cheaper?
i bought the sony in a bundle and it worked out to very close to the pricing of the em1.2 if u factor in the pricing of the lens bundle sepperate,

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom