1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Power2000 warranty? Where?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by KBeezie, Oct 13, 2012.

1. KBeezie

KBeezie Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 15, 2012
    Grand Rapids, Mi
    Karl Blessing
    Back in late december I purchased the Olympus E-P3 bundle from Adorama which on top of the original olympus battery also included a spare Power2000 1800mAh BLS-1 replacement. Usually I'm a little paranoid with the shape of batteries (mainly cuz my old macbook gone thru 2 "bloated" batteries).

Anywho, this spare battery I noticed has a very slight buldge, it works and last as long as the olympus if not longer, but if I were to hold a flat object accross the center of the battery like say a ruler only about 50% of that surface may come in contact with the battery itself with the rest having a small 1-2 milimeter gap showing that there's a slight curvature accross the surface.

As such I haven't had this battery for a year year (purchased the bundle on 12/27/2011), so I'm wondering even though the battery appears to be working I'd like to play it safe and contact Power2000 regarding a possible warranty exchange etc, but I can't find their website, as such I emailed Adorama with my order number (which is remembered as I signed up with an account on there) asking them for advice (haven't heard back yet).

Your Thoughts?

2. KBeezie

KBeezie Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 15, 2012
    Grand Rapids, Mi
    Karl Blessing
    According to Helen of Adorama the supplier for the Power2000 branding is VidProUSA (Coming Soon).

Joseph Grosz of VidProUSA informed her that there is a 12 month warranty and that I should contact them for an RMA and replacement, I of course inquired about an email contact as I'm nearly deaf and would prefer not to use the phone.

But yea, guess there ya have it.