Power Lines and Pond Scum - not a sign of mental health...

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
So, my wife and I took our dog for a hike this morning in one of the lovelier settings in our area, an agricultural preserve about five minutes outside of our town. It's a place just chock full of very pretty scenery, trees, rolling hills, hay bales, etc, etc, etc. Shots like these are everywhere - a dime a dozen - I took the camera with the 17mm lens intending to shoot pretty stuff, and I did, a little:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

But, what do I find myself fascinated by and spending most of my time photographing? Electrical lines and pond scum, that's what! And I felt a need to process them with some sort of made up infra-red settings to bring out the ominousness of them. What's up with this? It can't be a good sign!

-Ray

AverageCanadian

Mu-43 Regular
I had an urge to take pics of some power lines today when I was driving and saw a field of them, but I couldn't find a good spot to park. Now I'll have to go back. :).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom