1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Pouch that fits PEN-size camera with a pancake

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by itoru, Feb 26, 2014.

1. itoru

itoru Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 3, 2014
    Croatia
    So, I want my Olympus E-PM1 with Lumix 20mm to be always with me (when I'm wearing jacket I just put it in the pocket but warmer days are coming), and I'm looking for a pouch that I could attach to my belt, or something similar, maybe like a small hip bag. I already got a small PAQ shoulder bag in which I can fit my camera with a pancake and additional lens, but I'm looking for something even smaller, and something that wouldn't be a shoulder bag.
    I've been to few camera/computer shops here at the end of the world where I live, and only stuff I could find were either large bags for DSLRs or small pouches for really small compact cameras.

Is there anyone here that likes to carry their PENs or similar cameras just with pancake lens, and could recommend a pouch?

2. Jewood1234

Jewood1234 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 8, 2011
    I've used the Mirrorless Mover 5 for a year or so now. Has a goofy neck strap...but I use the belt loop and it works great.

Also has a small rain cover as well.

3. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    Tamrac 5693 for me. Has belt loops and rings for strap, and zipper front compartment for small accessories or phone.

4. listers_nz

listers_nz Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 22, 2013
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Simon
    I've got a Lowepro Dashpoint 20 pouch which is a just fit for my GX1 with Lumix 20mm mounted. Has belt loop, sholder strap and "wings" to attach it around another bag strap etc. I only wanted the belt loop so I have removed the others (i.e. cut them off).

5. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium
    buy a wrist strap... I only carry a bag when i have more than one lens with me... maybe thats just me... but a camera in a bag misses too many opportunities

K

6. Draw string make up bag?