Potential Battery Grip Possible???

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by scoutpro, Feb 18, 2010.

1. scoutpro

scoutpro New to Mu-43

Jan 28, 2010
    New Orleans, LA
    The question remains to be seen for a New Panny M43 camera and what it will be; will it be catered ore towards the Consumer or Pro side. Personally, I like the part Panasonic has taken with producing a "Poor Mans" Leica. Coming from the Videography side of Panasonic (using the Proline series DV Cams) there imaging tools are top shelf in my opinion.

With this said, it seems all Panaosnic accesories are a hard item to find in stock, why is this? I still cannot get the wrap-around case for the GF1.

I am also hoping this new camera will be more on the "Pro" side and also come with a new set of accessories, #1 being a battery grip and more importantly, it being available if created!

What are your thoughts?

2. flipGTO

flipGTO Mu-43 Regular

Feb 8, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    I too like Panasonic's video equipment. My sd-9 is a great little HD camcorder that's almost as portable as my GF1. As for a battery grip, I wouldn't hold my breath for one. The L10 was supposed to be Panasonic's prosumer camera and they didn't make one for it. I had to resort to buying an Ansmann grip for that camera. Maybe with the rising popularity of m4/3 there will actually be a demand for a grip, but it seems counter productive with what they are doing with the line (smaller camera bodies).