Posting photos on the home page

Massimo

Mu-43 Regular
Can anybody enlighten me on how to post images on the Home page? I click on Post new thread and I get a list of every Forum where I can post images to but not the Home page. Thank you

Massimo

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you. I'm a little lost. What's a thread featured by the Forum Staff? And what would constitute a great thread? I apologize for my ignorance.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
A thread is a new discussion. You started a thread by posting this: Posting photos on the home page

If you start a new thread in any one of the forums where you are allowed to start a thread, then those of us who are forum moderators (Barry, myself, and others) can evaluate it to see if we want to feature it (bring attention to it) by putting it on the site home page.

In general, we try to feature threads that either have great images in them and/or interesting written content and/or exciting news related to the Micro 4/3 system. The most common reason we select threads is because of great photographs.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom