Post Your WTF Photos.

Brecht

Mu-43 Veteran

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
PA210187_01.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

When you forget that the camera had been left in electronic shutter mode.

fishtug

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monty
Check the oil(If possible)!
P3160013.JPG

Zapp

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Darek
Green energy for every shack!

20122287lca.jpg

(OOF car window shot)

Last edited:

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
I spotted this in Calne in Wiltshire as I was cycling past.
I thought I must have been wilting and in need of food, until I realised my eyes weren't deceiving me.
1109-47 Calne.jpg

protapic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Often on walks through the neighborhood cemetery, you will find *interesting* tributes left at gravesites. Yesterday we noted a tribute was another level *unusual*

grave.jpg

AllanG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Allan
Our old dog of 17 years died and the other ( a Black Groodle) was badly missed by her best friend, so we decided to get her a companion.
Not an easy thing to do in the Coronavirus situation, as everyone seemed to be buying a canine friend/comrade.
Eventually we found one - (what we call in Australia) a real Bitza. So far we know that its parents were Wolf Hound+Great Dane+ Bull Mastife.
At the moment she is 5 months old and bonded well with the Groodle............But her sleeping attitude is something else.
I should have mentioned that she is only 5 months old and already 25 Kg - Hummmmm, going to be big.

P3035517.jpg

Last edited:

BDR-529

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Just going through old photos because it's not possible to travel pretty much anywhere for new ones. I believe this is a dog, a girl and very obviously a boy, respectively.

Riika 20052007 039.JPG

Riika 20052007 040.JPG

Riika 20052007 038.JPG

Last edited:

AmritR

Mu-43 Regular
Icy weather in Holland, taking a walk alongside a dyke.

2C8675CF-43B1-443D-B82D-858A720DDFDA.jpeg

AmritR

Mu-43 Regular
and one from last year, driving to Austria we usually take a hotel in Limburg an der Lahn in Germany.

works best if you’d pronounce it like Till Lindemann from Rammstein, including the guitars etc.

Unfortunately I do not have picture of the driver. He looked like a bookkeeper from the 1950’s. Extremely unassuming. Still waters run deep I guess.

F1088B23-82E8-4CE8-9FEB-ACEA54C7EFFF.jpeg

AmritR

Mu-43 Regular
It looks like someone went through the ice and lost his/her sunglasses and hat!
Do you know if the person made it up from the water?
Yes, someone had a very cold surprise.
We had just said goodbye to two friends, and almost walked past without noticing. Took some time to process and I walked back. A true WTF moment.
I didn’t see anything, and checked the local news later. And there were other people in the vicinity as well. If he/she survived the laughter is another matter.

BDR-529

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yes, someone had a very cold surprise.
We had just said goodbye to two friends, and almost walked past without noticing. Took some time to process and I walked back. A true WTF moment.
I didn’t see anything, and checked the local news later. And there were other people in the vicinity as well. If he/she survived the laughter is another matter.

If sunglases were really in the middle of nowhere over very deep water I would recall my "funny" statement but this ice was so thin (20mm or so) and porous that anyone who stepped on it went through immediately so I assumed this was literally one step from the shore.

Here in the north this is classified as one form of natural selection because everyone should be familiar with dangers of thin ice but if this was in the NL it might be so long since the last cold winter that people simply don't understand to stay away from the solid form of dihydrogen monoxide.

AmritR

Mu-43 Regular
If sunglases were really in the middle of nowhere over very deep water I would recall my "funny" statement but this ice was so thin (20mm or so) and porous that anyone who stepped on it went through immediately so I assumed this was literally one step from the shore.

Here in the north this is classified as one form of natural selection because everyone should be familiar with dangers of thin ice but if this was in the NL it might be so long since the last cold winter that people simply don't understand to stay away from the solid form of dihydrogen monoxide.
Yes, this is certainly not Sweden or Norway or the likes.

We rarely never have cold winters anymore here in Holland, certainly not this close to the North Sea. In fact, two weeks ago I rolled out the BBQ, around 21st of februari. Madness. Forgot to take a picture of it, another WTF.

The dyke ends in this small lake, maybe 100 meters ahead. It was as such cold enough. But smaller ditches freeze differently, especially closed in by reed.

52C1AE61-78A9-43E3-8452-002A78C67AC5.jpeg

My dad on the beach. Literally a different century.

234096AB-59AB-4289-96A7-CA178AB27826.jpeg

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
We came upon this joyous scene inside the toilets of the Roman Museum in Caerleon, South Wales.
1703-18.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom