Post Your WTF Photos.

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
Please note that it is entirely a coincidence that the previous two photo submissions have both involved dodgy water immersion methods. ;)

MichailK

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm not entirely sure. The guy who had the numbers was killed in the shower.
the numbers must be lower than expected since it is a 120V/60Hz system so less dangerous than the Euro mains voltages but I am still trying to figure out if the heater has a ground cable going to it or not

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Audi driver.
I could have guessed that Richard. Whenever I come across someone - driving too close to the car in front, speeding or just being a dick behind the wheel 9/10 times it's an Audi driver

Last edited:

Paulb123

Mu-43 Regular
Who hasnt wanted to take a photo of Lego Gandalf on the top of a mountain?

201505 Toy Gandalf at Loughrigg Fell.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

CD77

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Chris
I could have guessed that Richard. Whenever I come across someone - driving too close to the car in front, speeding or just being a dick behind the wheel 9/10 times it's an Audi driver
Audi drivers are definitely the new BMW drivers!

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
I live near and grew up in Pendle, home of the Pendle Witches, stories of dunking stools and being burnt at the stake are commonplace round here!
Yes Chris, I'd listened to a few radio programmes and read a few books about the Witches of Pendle.
When we stayed in Chipping a few years back it all came back to me, but thankfully didn't meet any when we cycled around Pendle Hill.
Apart from the shops selling effigies for the tourists.
I'm sorry I never bought one now - I could hang it in the camper van along with my Welsh Dragon. ;)

protapic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Shoe-Tree-2.jpg

Shoe-Tree.jpg

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard

Installation of our shiny new BT box is well advanced. They were testing it last night but we aren't back online yet. I didn't think I could get quite so annoyed by the loss of Internet. It's grown with us and I had no idea how reliant we are on it for work, TV etc. Several hundred families with kids and parents working from home are reliant upon that box. There are no alternative providers in my street. My long-held theory that the next global conflict will be fought with germs and computers seems to have been reinforced lately.

I'll post a wide shot of the road junction when it's finished so members of our little corner of the www can appreciate the magnitude of this particular Audibleep's stupidity. Hope for his sake that he got round to insuring his car - it's going to be quite a claim.

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Installation of our shiny new BT box is well advanced. They were testing it last night but we aren't back online yet. I didn't think I could get quite so annoyed by the loss of Internet. It's grown with us and I had no idea how reliant we are on it for work, TV etc. Several hundred families with kids and parents working from home are reliant upon that box. There are no alternative providers in my street. My long-held theory that the next global conflict will be fought with germs and computers seems to have been reinforced lately.

I'll post a wide shot of the road junction when it's finished so members of our little corner of the www can appreciate the magnitude of this particular Audibleep's stupidity. Hope for his sake that he got round to insuring his car - it's going to be quite a claim.
I hope you get your internet back up soon Richard :thumbup:

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard
Not a photo - a WTF screenshot.

I joined Alamy in Oct '19, uploaded and painstakingly tagged 10 photographs, got very bored with it immediately, and abandoned the project as a total waste of effort.

Perhaps I should read my bank statements occasionally? In fairness, I don't bother because nothing ever goes in and out of this account.

WT actual F ???????

Someone paid $350 to licence one of my macros I took in the garden. An image of a wasp shot with my 60mm f2.8 macro.

I am completely gobsmacked.

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 15.41.48.png

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Not a photo - a WTF screenshot.

I joined Alamy in Oct '19, uploaded and painstakingly tagged 10 photographs, got very bored with it immediately, and abandoned the project as a total waste of effort.

Perhaps I should read my bank statements occasionally? In fairness, I don't bother because nothing ever goes in and out of this account.

WT actual F ???????

Someone paid $350 to licence one of my macros I took in the garden. An image of a wasp shot with my 60mm f2.8 macro.

I am completely gobsmacked.

View attachment 871506
Happy Days :2thumbs:

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
Ssshh. I wasn't going to mention that one.
I had wondered. :)

Years ago, I read on a notice board that one of my work colleagues had won the monthly lottery. A week or so later I was in our dentist's waiting room when my colleague and his wife walked in and joined me.
During conversation I started to congratulate him on his win, when he quickly interrupted me and promptly changed the subject.
He glared at me for my unwitting comment, while his wife eyed him very suspiciously.

Latest threads

Top Bottom