Post Your WTF Photos.

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
My fibre broadband has been down for 24 hours now.

According to BT's recorded message they are "aware of a major fault affecting my broadband service" and that "engineers are working on it and expect to resolve the issue in two hours".

I think that might be a trifle optimistic.....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Audi driver.

stevedo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve Douglas
We took some Spanish lessons in Guatemala. We stayed at the school at San Pedro La Laguna and this was our shower. Yep, electric shower, fuse and switch all within the shower cubicle. Pretty standard for this part of the world.

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
We took some Spanish lessons in Guatemala. We stayed at the school at San Pedro La Laguna and this was our shower. Yep, electric shower, fuse and switch all within the shower cubicle. Pretty standard for this part of the world.

View attachment 870833
This certainly is a prize winner WTF! What's the per capita death rate in Guatemala?

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
I thought these would appeal to some of you with a ghoulish disposition.
But with a warning for those of a more delicate nature.

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
Please note that it is entirely a coincidence that the previous two photo submissions have both involved dodgy water immersion methods. ;)

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Audi driver.
I could have guessed that Richard. Whenever I come across someone - driving too close to the car in front, speeding or just being a dick behind the wheel 9/10 times it's an Audi driver

Last edited:

Paulb123

Mu-43 Regular
Who hasnt wanted to take a photo of Lego Gandalf on the top of a mountain?

CD77

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Chris
I could have guessed that Richard. Whenever I come across someone - driving too close to the car in front, speeding or just being a dick behind the wheel 9/10 times it's an Audi driver
Audi drivers are definitely the new BMW drivers!

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
I live near and grew up in Pendle, home of the Pendle Witches, stories of dunking stools and being burnt at the stake are commonplace round here!
Yes Chris, I'd listened to a few radio programmes and read a few books about the Witches of Pendle.
When we stayed in Chipping a few years back it all came back to me, but thankfully didn't meet any when we cycled around Pendle Hill.
Apart from the shops selling effigies for the tourists.
I'm sorry I never bought one now - I could hang it in the camper van along with my Welsh Dragon. ;)

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John

PacNWMike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Litter.

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
Installation of our shiny new BT box is well advanced. They were testing it last night but we aren't back online yet. I didn't think I could get quite so annoyed by the loss of Internet. It's grown with us and I had no idea how reliant we are on it for work, TV etc. Several hundred families with kids and parents working from home are reliant upon that box. There are no alternative providers in my street. My long-held theory that the next global conflict will be fought with germs and computers seems to have been reinforced lately.

I'll post a wide shot of the road junction when it's finished so members of our little corner of the www can appreciate the magnitude of this particular Audibleep's stupidity. Hope for his sake that he got round to insuring his car - it's going to be quite a claim.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom