Post Your WTF Photos.

Real Name
Mel
I had just been in the hospital for a short stay but was needing oxygen and was a little weaker than normal. We had an ice storm and I was inside our car and my wife was scraping and this was what the camera saw. I am doing okay now. My lung biopsy was great with no cancer and no imminent problems so I am back to semi-normal.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mumu

Mu-43 Veteran
I took this photo a long time ago. I was experimenting with doing street photography with off-camera flash. I photographed this family because they looked quite out of place (confused and wearing coats on a hot day) and as I released the shutter, a woman carrying an umbrella drifted into the frame.
20080615_DSC_4987_.jpg

The result is Felliniesque, I think. Or maybe WTF?

Panolyman

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Aliens :eek:

Panolyman

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Rather ironic reply that, as I'm deaf as a post and can't use a telephone. :laugh:
I'm going for more hearing tests next week, so I'll perhaps take a copy of this pic along and suggest it. :D

Real Name
Marc Sitkin

Oaxaca City Mexico

Panolyman

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I'm not even going to try and explain this one. :laugh:

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
This was located outside a supermarket... who would want to take their dirty laundry shopping with them???

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
This was located outside a supermarket... who would want to take their dirty laundry shopping with them???

View attachment 806018
I guess it is a one trip to do everything, and while the laundry is going, you can go shop instead of waste time to wait for it? Would be more reasonable if it was inside, I think - but it is not completely illogical.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom