Post Your WTF Photos.

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Rope walking @ Kost Castle (Czech Republic)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Sadly, that's all most folks know about Colorado. Weed is legal, so are loaded guns within easy reach of toddlers and young boys. Ah well. We're also 30% National Forest, part of the breadbasket of America, and have some amazing music scenes and a buttload of public art. And the Olympic Training Center, and 6 military bases surround Colorado Springs. Also,
  • Alaska
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Illinois
  • Maine
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Nevada
  • Oregon
  • Vermont
  • Washington
have legalized it. Virginia will soon. Too much money in it to fight it much longer. Millions for the state coffers (schools, roads, politicians, etc). "Where weed is legal."
Sorry for ranting.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to demean Colorado. I've been there a number of times to the University at Boulder and it's a beautiful state. I was just making a joke on the "whimsical" part. It is funny that most folks do think of Colorado for this, probably because they did it early and no one on the east coast thinks of the PNW. I went for a visit to my original home in Massachusetts to see family earlier this summer and it's clearly already a thriving business.

WaltP

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to demean Colorado. I've been there a number of times to the University at Boulder and it's a beautiful state. I was just making a joke on the "whimsical" part. It is funny that most folks do think of Colorado for this, probably because they did it early and no one on the east coast thinks of the PNW. I went for a visit to my original home in Massachusetts to see family earlier this summer and it's clearly already a thriving business.
No harm, no foul. No worries. Someone who needs it may sometime take another look and see that Colorado is ok. I do the same for Texas, almost weekly. Texas is much more than Dusty and Lefty on the west Texas plains. Much more diversity, culture, schools, art, etc. - as are most places on this planet.

Phil.H

Mu-43 Top Veteran
[QUOTE Do you get sacks like that from eating your own poo?[/QUOTE]
I doubt it. The zoo where this was taken is one of the best in the country so I doubt it is a problem.

Steveee

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Steve
This lawn looked really clean, so maybe it worked.......................

....or maybe they're scaredogs!!

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
They must be financial investment managers...On a side note, I have always been impressed with the Panasonic 14-140II lens.

jyc860923

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
贾一川

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom