Post Your WTF Photos.

Real Name
What Is Real Anyway?

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
Taken on my phone so I apologise for the quality... but it still qualifies! This was about halfway down the row and there were 3 lines of them, must've been 400+ buses, all electric. I was led to believe that this was a complete 100% refresh of the bus network in Shenzen (China).

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Rob
This is a heavy crop taken from a hastily grabbed snap from my G3 with 14-42 kit zoom, so blah blah excuses blah not sharp, bit out of focus etc.

But anyway, we saw this guy several times when we were on holiday (in England), always with his little dog riding in the top box with hole cut out for its head. The dog didn't seem at all bothered, but obviously it would be unlikely to survive any kind of accident. So on balance I can't say I approve of it. I realise that it wouldn't cause a second glance in many third world countries.

Bill Gaudin

Mu-43 Regular
Super sized Yule decorations!

Acraftman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sometimes there is a reasonable explanation, sometimes there isn't!

Phil.H

Mu-43 Top Veteran
wtf is exactly what i said when i was out and about in Hebdon Bridge on Monday and spotted this. That's the wife at the bottom of the hill,needless to say she walk past it without noticing it lol
Only in Yorkshire by Phil Harrison, on Flickr

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom