post your ONE best photo of 2010

twalker294

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OK folks, this is a bit of a challenge. Post one and only one photo -- your best of this year with your m43 camera. I know narrowing it down is hard but give it a shot.

Then once you've found your best, ask yourself what makes it your best then do more of that in 2011! :)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Boy and I thought the "Post your 3 best..." over on Amin's other site Serious Compacts was a tough challenge! Actually maybe finding The One is a better challenge. I'm going to have to think about this carefully.:daz:

Great idea!:2thumbs:

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
now that's a good idea for a challenge ... but what if I post one tonight and then capture a stunner between now and midnight Friday? ... the horror ...

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Oh wait! I didn't see that. I wonder if twalker meant it to be Olympus only. Let's see. I think it would be nice to put the pressure on all of us.:wink: If not, I'm sure that it would be just fine to have a Panasonic thread, Pelao.:biggrin:

I'm going to send twalker a note to see what he thinks, of course this is in the Olympus forum. I'll report back or twalker will.:smile:

twalker294

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sorry Panasonic folks, you aren't allowed to play.

J/K of course -- BBW is going to move this to the open forum so everyone can contribute. I am used to hanging out in the Oly forum so I guess that's why I specified Oly camera. Let's get everyone involved!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks so much, twalker, because now we are all in it together like one big, happy:43: family.:grouphug: You are no longer off the hook Pelao!

I've moved it into the Other Genre forum in the larger Photography forum because I realized that the Open Discussion isn't really for image threads.

So let the posting begin and let us enjoy each other's pictures from 2010!

Conrad

Mu-43 Veteran
Late summer 2010, at the Wrynose pass in the Lake District (UK).

GF-1 + 7-14@10.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks so much, twalker, because now we are all in it together like one big, happy:43: family.:grouphug: You are no longer off the hook Pelao!

I've moved it into the Other Genre forum in the larger Photography forum because I realized that the Open Discussion isn't really for image threads.

So let the posting begin and let us enjoy each other's pictures from 2010!
Uh-oh.

:cool:

cucco

Mu-43 Regular
Here's what I consider to be one of my better pics of the year. It was between this and a historic Jewish temple in DC or the business end of an F-18 Super Hornet up close and personal.

Cheers-
Jeremy

Attachments

twalker294

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OK since I started this I guess I better post mine:

inmyeye

Mu-43 Regular
Losing your job shouldn't mean losing your home.

A shot I took at an Action Now protest outside National City Bank in Chicago. I like it on several levels. The women are unsure of the guy with the camera, but determined nonetheless. I like the composition and the fact that a group of middle aged African American women were so moved by an injustice that they took to the street to protest this injustice. So it's timely to me, given the economic and mortage crisis here in America. Taken back in the spring.

View attachment 154927

EP2, m.zuiko 17/2.8 lens.

Spuff

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Graham_of_Rainham

Mu-43 Regular
Think B4U Drink

Shot on location in a prestigious London office block, the model perfectly presented this "scene" in a series of set piece shots depicting the "evils" of the demon alcohol. I've looked at linking this with lyrics but discounted those of The Millionaires and Ozzy Osbourne, settling for something a little more subtle :rolleyes:

I hasten to add that Mum & Dad were in close attendance and not a drop passed her lips :smile:

The E-PL1 and the fabulous 7-14 were used to produce the distortions that depict well how the head "feels"...

I got you in trouble in high school but college now that was a ball,
you had some of the best times you'll never remember with me
Alcohol

Brad Paisley

sinpig

Mu-43 Regular
What I love the most about this picture (besides the people in it) it's the fact the I got it right in camera, no cropping, no post processing. It might not be so good composition wise but I love it.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom