Post-Processing Challenge #506 =Closed=

Henk van Slooten

Mu-43 Regular
When viewing all the great entries, my first impression is that the problem is in the right tone scale.
I had the most difficulty with that myself.
The bottom of the photo, as well as the left side, has been removed the most. That was what I did too, but on the understanding that I usually left the bottom, but removed the iron gate.
I never thought of converting to black and white, but it turned out to be very nice. The problem of the right color is then a thing of the past.

But now the result.
The first three were not too difficult, but I also want to express my appreciation for a special converting.

Extra: The second photo of Richard C.🏵
Conversion to Albumen print.

3rd: The first photo of BosseBe 🥉
beautiful in color and rich in detail.
2nd: The second photo by Rob Rider 🥈
very nice in tone and a good crop
1st: Black and white from Relic 🏆
for me the most successful photo.

So for Relic, congratulations and I look forward to the next challenge.

relic

Mu-43 All-Pro
I am having a hard time finding a suitable image to post for the challenge. The problem is that for quite a few years I've been only taking bug mug shots. I'll try to post something later today if I don't find something better. My apologies for the delay.

BosseBe

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Bo
I am having a hard time finding a suitable image to post for the challenge. The problem is that for quite a few years I've been only taking bug mug shots. I'll try to post something later today if I don't find something better. My apologies for the delay.
A bug mug shot would be a new experience to try to process!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom