1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Featured Post a Test/Shootout/Review, with a chance to win a Think Tank product!

Discussion in 'Reviews, Tests, & Shootouts' started by barry13, Mar 12, 2019.

1. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Welcome to our new Reviews subforum! Here members can post gear tests, reviews, or shootouts.

Think Tank Photo
    have generously sent me some of their Think Tank and Mindshift Gear products, for giveaways to the site members.
    Each month or so, I will be randomly selecting contributors who have recently posted a review, test, or shootout in this section of the site. (while supplies last)
    Winners will be announced here.

Please note: Anyone may write reviews, but I am currently limiting this giveaway to US residents only, as international shipping fees are prohibitively expensive, even for smallish items.

Special Offer:

Think Tank Photo is currently including free shipping and a free gift on orders over $50 placed via this link.
    (Your purchases via these links enable me to cover the forward-shipping costs for these giveaways. If there are sufficient purchases, I will open this up to international shipments as well.)

Disclosures:
    • Think Tank has donated these products to Barry13 in exchange for affiliate marketing.
    • Barry13 is personally doing this giveaway for benefit of the site members. Neither Mu-43.com nor its owner is responsible for the giveaways.
    • Think Tank links on this page pay commission to Barry13. These funds will be used in part to cover the forward-shipping costs for these giveaways.

Please note: the giveaways are currently limited to US residents due to high international shipping costs

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. barry13

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Types of reviews and tests accepted:

Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

Examples:
    • Brief first impressions of a camera which is new to you
    • Review of a lens
    • Review of an accessory (camera bag, tripod, strap, adapter, flash, etc)
    • Shootout between two lenses
    • Test of camera C-AF tracking, high ISO performance, etc
    • Review of photo-processing or image-management software
    When making a new post here, please choose a prefix: Review, Test, or Shootout. If none of those really apply, please choose one anyway.

The only thing not allowed in this subforum is a post with no content except a link to a review on some other site.

• Like Like x 1
  3. barry13

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Wow Wow x 1
  4. barry13

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Our second winner is @Drdul@Drdul (Richard), for his Review:
    Review - Panasonic 12-32 mm lens (on a Pen-F)

Richard has won a Mirrorless Mover® 30i shoulder bag and a Secure Pixel Pocket Rocket™ memory card wallet, both generously provided by Think Tank Photo!

mirrorless-mover30i-3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Secure-Pixel-Pocket-Rocket-Lanyard-Clothing-Gray-196.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congratulations!

• Like Like x 2
  5. barry13

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Bump... Post a review, more chances to win soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.