Post a Test/Shootout/Review, with a chance to win a Think Tank product!

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Welcome to our new Reviews subforum! Here members can post gear tests, reviews, or shootouts.

Think Tank Photo
have generously sent me some of their Think Tank and Mindshift Gear products, for giveaways to the site members.
Each month or so, I will be randomly selecting contributors who have recently posted a review, test, or shootout in this section of the site. (while supplies last)
Winners will be announced here.

Please note: Anyone may write reviews, but I am currently limiting this giveaway to US residents only, as international shipping fees are prohibitively expensive, even for smallish items.

Special Offer:

Think Tank Photo is currently including free shipping and a free gift on orders over $50 placed via this link.
(Your purchases via these links enable me to cover the forward-shipping costs for these giveaways. If there are sufficient purchases, I will open this up to international shipments as well.)

Disclosures:
  • Think Tank has donated these products to Barry13 in exchange for affiliate marketing.
  • Barry13 is personally doing this giveaway for benefit of the site members. Neither Mu-43.com nor its owner is responsible for the giveaways.
  • Think Tank links on this page pay commission to Barry13. These funds will be used in part to cover the forward-shipping costs for these giveaways.

Please note: the giveaways are currently limited to US residents due to high international shipping costs

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Types of reviews and tests accepted:

Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

Examples:
  • Brief first impressions of a camera which is new to you
  • Review of a lens
  • Review of an accessory (camera bag, tripod, strap, adapter, flash, etc)
  • Shootout between two lenses
  • Test of camera C-AF tracking, high ISO performance, etc
  • Review of photo-processing or image-management software
When making a new post here, please choose a prefix: Review, Test, or Shootout. If none of those really apply, please choose one anyway.

The only thing not allowed in this subforum is a post with no content except a link to a review on some other site.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom