1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Possible Trade: My GF-2 for E-PL2 or E-PL1 and extra

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jbuch84, Mar 22, 2011.

1. jbuch84

jbuch84 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    James
    Like the title says, I've found that I love working with old glass. Would rather pick up fast bargains lenses than spend a ton on native slow glass :) I bought the GF2 thinking i would use the 1080 video and really haven't shot any at all.

Looking possibly to trade GF-2 body for E-PL2 body or possibly even E-PL1 with a little something else?

2. jbuch84

jbuch84 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    James
    Anyone interested? I just got my gf-2 Feb. 14th and have really enjoyed it but thought perhaps since I haven't been using it for video that maybe someone else could benefit in a trade.

3. paulspackman

paulspackman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 31, 2010
    trade

I have an ep1 with the kit lens and 2 extra batteries which is in very good condition which I will trade and add cash. I am in Southern California. I bought it from a member here. It does not have the box and papers but has not been used a lot. I can also throw in a Minolta 45 f2 "pancake" without an adapter
    Paul

4. jbuch84

jbuch84 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    James
    Not a bad deal, I'm open to any kind of trades. Just don't want to lose picture quality. The firmware hack on e-pl1 makes it similar to gf2 and e-pl2 correct?

5. compositor20

compositor20 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 21, 2010
    the sensor is the same in e-p1,e-pl1,e-p2 and e-pl2 and in g1,gf-2,gf-1 cameras so image quality is the same but the one that has the sharpest 100% crops is e-pl1 because it has lighter AA

the fastest autofocus is probably gf-2 but with the firmware update they should be on par if the same lens is used