Portrait edit with LR and four Variations ??

PantelisMor

Mu-43 Veteran
I capture this portrait. I edit with LR and i end up in four photos.

I want to listen your opinion about them.

Thx a lot..
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mpresley

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Michael
I agree, the toned ones doesn't work for me but the second one I like, seems to fit the subject well.

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
Another vote for the first two. Personally (and we all differ on such editing options) I would open the shadows somewhat, to bring in some texture and detail in what looks to be a rich and interesting background. Wonderful image.

PantelisMor

Mu-43 Veteran
Another vote for the first two. Personally (and we all differ on such editing options) I would open the shadows somewhat, to bring in some texture and detail in what looks to be a rich and interesting background. Wonderful image.
I will try open the shadows, to see the difference, thx a lot..

lightmonkey

Mu-43 Veteran
1. a bit too silvery-coppery... was there slight tint added in cross-processing or half-toning? id like it more gray
2. would prefer a touch more clarity and less shadow boost - tone mapping on the hands look a bit off (not enough gradation/shadows)
3. like the heavy handed color treatment but would denoise, pull back highlights on face, and darken blacks a bit
4. too heavy handed with low end lift

preference order: 2>3/1>4

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom