PM box

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi, is it possible to delete selected messages from my PM box or do I have to delete all messages ? My PM box is 98% full.
I like to not delete all messages.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Herman,
Go to your PM box.... on the right side you will see little check boxes. Check the ones you want to delete..... that's it....

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
For every message on the right side there is a check box. You can individually check the messages. Once you do this, the box that says "Selected Messages", you can move them or delete them. Also, there will be a check box by days or weeks as well. This allows you to select a group of messages based on a time period to delete also.

photoSmart42

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi, is it possible to delete selected messages from my PM box or do I have to delete all messages ? My PM box is 98% full.
I like to not delete all messages.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Care to send them to me? I don't get any PMs unless they're disciplinary... :frown:

j/k :biggrin:

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Dragos,
I can arrange a daily PM with an inspirational touch if your lonely.....

You pm me, I'll pm ya back...... cool?

photoSmart42

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Dragos,
I can arrange a daily PM with an inspirational touch if your lonely.....

You pm me, I'll pm ya back...... cool?
Sweet! Although now that you're the new admin (congrats!) I suspect I'll get to read those disciplinary PMs from you now :cool: Once a troublemaker, always a troublemaker I guess.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Sweet! Although now that you're the new admin (congrats!) I suspect I'll get to read those disciplinary PMs from you now :cool: Once a troublemaker, always a troublemaker I guess.
Dragos.... Troublemaker, you think you are.... Listen, I'm hitting 61, got 2 kids that are well into their mid 30's...got grands.... I ride with many, many bikers from all walks of life.... Got THE WIFE from Russia.....

You my friend, are no trouble maker at all.....
But, I'll be watching you........
Don

Kapekodder

Mu-43 Regular
And so it goes:)

The very nature of this thread made me feel real good about mu-43. A request for info, some helpful and good-spirited replies, .... This is what attracted me to this forum! :2thumbs: to all who participated and continue to participate.

Thanks for a dose of GOOD reality!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom