Please welcome our new old Admin, Streetshooter

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Many thanks, Don, for accepting my request to replace me as a Site Administrator. Everyone who's been here for any length of time knows that as a Super Moderator, Streetshooter has been essential to our community. I have full confidence in his leadership.

Let's give Don a warm welcome as a new site Admin! :clap2::whoo::yahoo::th_salute:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
What, again? :rofl: of course... Don is a big part of why I remain an Administrator here... we're a great team! :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Many thanks, Don, for accepting my request to replace me as a Site Administrator. Everyone who's been here for any length of time knows that as a Super Moderator, Streetshooter has been essential to our community. I have full confidence in his leadership.

Let's give Don a warm welcome as a new site Admin! :clap2::whoo::yahoo::th_salute:
Don, WELCOME
- Is that warm enough?

Oh, not to distract all attention away from Don, but I think this forum in general is great, that means all staff as well as members.
- Special thanks from me to all staff, great job so far, keep it going!!!

Don, good luck!!!

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Thanks everyone. This means really just one cool thing.
See, I always watched the forums as a mod, so no change there. The really cool thing is that now I get to watch Amin too.....

Any issues anywheres just contact Brian, BB the Queen or myself, we are at your service.

Thanks again to everyone for the kindness and respect that floats thru the forum.
Without that, nuff said!
Don

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Congrats on the new calling.

I hope to be around a bit more again, I have had a spell away (shooting with the big guns and just havent had the time) got another full couple of months, but trying to pick the GF1 up more and particpate :)

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I am pleased to see that we have a good Police force at work so Don, you are the King (replacing Larry?) and BB is the Queen and of course t'others are serfs to serf us well!!

Cheers ... we are back to normal again!!

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Hopefully the squally conditions have passed and the forum is sailing into calmer waters again, more like a shift changeover and no one abandoned ship, great news. Now back to letting the photographs posted here speak volumes for this forum. Good luck to you Don, steady as she goes.

Barrie

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom