Please help with my mistake!

Keliza

New to Mu-43
I was recently in the remote area of Arizona at Canyon de Chelly. Had my 5D, but mostly took pictures with EP2. I had the wb set on indoor setting and size of files at L rather than the raw setting as I usually do. Yikes! All the pictures came out washed out with bluish cast. Any ideas how to fix? I have tried to play with some in LR, but not having much luck.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
In LR you should be able to adjust the WB. Try hitting Auto WB first then adjust the slider....
As far as the file size goes....that's it...

laptoprob

Mu-43 Regular
Don't know the proper colour, but here's a try. ACDSee Canvas.
the first is autocolor, the second is cast removal with colour picker.

Attachments

Malo1961

Mu-43 Regular
Fairly easy in PSE 6. Just click correct colour balance and click on a part of a cloud that should be white. Than open levels to adjust white point and mid tone contrast. Done.:smile:

Attachments

Warren T.

Mu-43 Veteran
I don't have access to PS in my office, so I just used Microsoft's photo editor to do some simple adjustments. I was at this location a few years back, and this is somewhat close to how I remember it :smile:.

--Warren

Attachments

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
"Fairly easy in PSE 6. Just click correct colour balance and click on a part of a cloud that should be white. Than open levels to adjust white point and mid tone contrast."

Very nicely adjusted.. no magenta bias etc. White is white after all.

Bokeh D.

sparklehorse

Mu-43 Regular
RE WB

My best guess, using ACR, which gave me pleasing foreground colors but a too blue sky, then desaturating the sky in PS SC4:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom